"In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room...in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room...."




Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Greetings!! I have let this little part of me go for way too long.  We had some horrible years at our house... hence my "The Magic Doesn't Live Here Anymore" blog... but we are headed for better....I'm afraid to say it couldn't get worse, because I'm superstitious, so knock on wood it doesn't... and we are on a happier path headed for a pixie dusted 2013.

I'll just link my blog at the Grand Floridian Gals site for today... but I have hopes of picking this lost blog memory up sooner than later.  I am getting my magical mojo back and what better way to prove it than by writing about it.  My creativity is low for now... but maybe by practicing and reminiscing while writing, it will return to me.  I have so many bottled up thoughts.. good and bad, but when I look at my old photos the thoughts are mostly happy ones, stirring memories of wonderful family times we had in the magic of Walt Disney World.  Helpful memories :)

Grand Floridian Gals blog - Disney Disney Disney - We love it!

Happy travels,

Channing